Helly Hansen is well recognized for its revolutionary outerwear, which provides long-lasting protection while being ultra-lightweight and breathable. We’ll introduce you to brands like Helly Hansen, that offer similar quality coats, footwear, and outdoor gear at comparable or lower pricing in this post.
Helly Hansen Outdoor Clothing Stores
Helly Juell Hansen, a Norwegian sea captain, and his wife Margrethe discovered a better technique to shield themselves from the severe Norwegian elements in 1877. They quickly transformed their concept into a business and began selling handcrafted oilskin coats and trousers to the general public.
Millions of professionals trust Helly Hansen coats, shoes, and accessories on the oceans, mountains, and other difficult job locations across the world. Helly Hansen’s headquarters are still in Oslo, Norway. Helly Hansen made almost $500 million in revenue in the previous years.
Top 10 Helly Hansen Alternatives & Similar Sites Like Helly Hansen
Patagonia:#1 On Our Listing Of Affordable Brands Like Helly Hansen
Patagonia is another significant competitor in the American outdoor clothing and gears sector. Whether you’re into climbing, surfing, skiing, snowboarding, fly fishing, or trail running, Patagonia’s sustainable outdoor clothing will not let you down.
If you don’t mind paying some extra dollars, it is a better brand similar to Helly Hansen as they use the finest quality eco-friendly materials. Stay up-to-date with them and enjoy your relaxing time with full ease and comfy.
- Founded: 1973
- Headquarters: Ventura, California, United States
- Customer Service No: +1-800-638-6464
- Hot Products: Athletic Gears, Backpacks, Sleeping Bags, and Camping Meals, Outdoor Clothing, Sweaters, Overalls, Top Tanks, Pants, Hoodies, Skirts, Shorts
Carhartt: American Brands Like Helly Hansen To Shop For Workwear & Outdoor Gears
Carhartt apparel is comprised of high-quality materials that endure long-time wear and can withstand regular wear and tears. Their streetwear is just as robust and comfortable as their workwear.
Carhartt is unquestionably superior to the majority of brands now on the market. Overall, the quality at Carhartt is just outstanding!
- Founded: 1889
- Headquarters: Dearborn, Michigan, United States
- Customer Service No: +1-800-833-3118
- Hot Products: Boots, Jeans, Jackets, Clothing, Overalls, Coats, Parkas, Vest jackets, Shirts, Pants, Hats, Belts, Gloves, Bibs
Canada Goose: Outdoor Clothing To Cope Up With Extreme Weather Conditions
Please keep in mind that Canada Goose is not less expensive than Helly Hansen. But it is one of the most well-known clothing manufacturers in the country, offering a wide choice of high-quality coats and other goods at affordable costs.
The company employs high-quality Canadian Hutterite down, which is considered to be among the best in the world. Canada Goose Coats have a reputation for lasting a long time and feature high-quality with iconic selections.
- Founded: 1957
- Headquarters: York, Toronto, Canada
- Customer Service No: +1-888-276-6297
- Hot Products: Parkas, Jackets, Bomber, Raincoats, Snow Pants, Knitwear, Hats, Scarves, Skirts, Dresses, Shorts, Trousers, Mini Dresses, Tops
The North Face: American Company That Offers Free Shipping
The North Face is a well-known outdoor clothing company. The North Face is one of your favorite brands as it is best known for its high-end clothing for extremely cold climates.
Shopping at TNF may be significantly more expensive than Helly Hansen in some cases. Regardless, we’re happy to include this retailer in our list of alternatives to Helly Hansen options because here you can enjoy their entire assortment of waterproof and insulated boots, backpacks, and windproof tents, and other accessories.
- Founded: 1968, San Francisco, California
- Headquarters: Alameda, California, United States
- Customer Service No: +1-888-863-1968
- Hot Products: Women’s Backpacks, Men’s Backpacks, School Backpacks, Kids’ Backpacks, Fanny Packs & Totes, Hoodies, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts, Casual Tops, Active Tops, Tank Tops
Mountain Hardwear: #5 On The List Of Helly Hansen Competitors
Mountain Hardwear is a well-known American outdoor clothing and equipment company that caters to the high-performance needs of mountaineering and outdoor enthusiasts.
Mountain Hardwear was an immediate hit, owing to its outdoor clothing’s innovative construction, which allows for maximum freedom during various activities such as hiking, camping, and rock climbing.
- Founded: 1993
- Headquarters: Richmond, California, United States
- Customer Service No: +1-877-927-5649
- Hot Products: Backpacks, Hats, Hoodies, Jackets, Vests, Shirt, Oversize shirts, Sleeveless shirts, Pants, Shorts, Tops, Hoodies
Arc’teryx: Technical Outerwear Clothes and Accessories
Here’s another fabulous Helly Hansen Competitors, which is known for its cutting-edge breakthroughs in climbing, skiing, and alpine technology.
Arc’teryx is not as ancient as Helly Hansen, but it has grown a significant customer base in more than 100 countries across six continents in a very short time. We suggest having a short tour there and we assure you will enjoy it.
- Founded: 1989
- Headquarters: North Vancouver, Canada
- Customer Service No: +1-866-458-2473
- Hot Products: Shell Jackets, Fleece, Shirts & Tops, Pants, Hiking Shoes, Insulated Boots, Back pants, Shorts, hoodies, Hats, Backpacks
Columbia: One Of The Best Clothing Stores Like Helly Hansen
PrAna and Sorel are both owned by Columbia Sportswear. Columbia Sportswear has practically everything you can find at Helly Hansen stores, from jackets to mid-layers, tops, bottoms, waterproof footwear, and backpacks.
We promise you that a low price does not imply a low level of quality. If you try whatever Columbia produces, you will become a dedicated (lifetime) customer!
- Founded: 1938
- Headquarters: Washington County, Oregon, United States
- Customer Service No: +1-800-622-6953
- Hot Products: Jackets, Rainwear, Softshell Jackets, Pants, Shoes, Boots, Shorts, Men Gears, Women Gears, Outdoor Apparels, Fleece, Hats
Timberland: American Company Having Tremendous Quality Apparel and Boots
For many individuals, Timber Land is a premium brand. It is well-known for its boots, but they provide accessories and clothing too.
Timberlands are a fantastic option as they are long-lasting, perform well, and are highly fashionable. The quality of every item that you can purchase from Timberland would be amazing and the finest in their collection.
- Founded: 1928, Boston, Massachusetts
- Headquarters: Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
- Customer Service No: +1-888-802-9947
- Hot Products: Safety Toe Hiking Boots, Sneakers, Boat Shoes, Pro Work Boots, Outdoor Shoes, Work Wears, Steel Toe, Alloy Toe, Soft Toe, Athletic Shoes
Jack Wolfskin: Helly Hansen Competitors For German Outdoor Clothing Company
Jack Wolfskin is a fantastic brand for anyone searching for high-quality outdoor gear and wears it for a variety of purposes. Jack Wolfskin has a large selection of things that are both economical and appealing.
Only Jack Wolfskin is a major outdoor brand that offers 5-star quality clothes at a low price. Furthermore, it promotes an active sports lifestyle that includes hiking, trekking, fall and winter sports, leisure time, and other activities.
- Founded: 1981
- Headquarters: Idstein, Germany
- Customer Service No: +1-844-964-9653
- Hot Products: Men jackets, women jackets, hiking shoes, boots, Men thermic pants, Men shirts, Men Cargo Shorts, Dresses, Women’s Shirts, T-shirts, Pants.
REI: #10 On Our Listing Of Brands Like Helly Hansen
REI is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts where you can find fantastic discounts on a wide selection from athletic wear to camping gear, technical clothing, and travel necessities. REI is the best location to shop for camping supplies, whether you’re a beginner or a pro.
Exceptional customer service is something that REI takes great pride in by offering a broad selection of outdoor products. REI is accessible everywhere thanks to its 154 retail locations across the country. Even if you are unable to visit a store, you can browse and buy items through their easy to use e-commerce websites.
- Founded: 1938
- Headquarters: Kent, Washington, United States
- Customer Service No: +1-800-426-4840
- Hot Products: Shorts, Sweaters & Hoodies, Swimwear, Underwear, Vests, Sandals, Shoes, Slipper, Hiking Clothing, Cycling Clothing, Paddle Clothing, Running Clothing, Ski Clothing, Snowboard Clothing, Travel Clothing, Yoga Clothing.
FAQs On Helly Hansen Brand
Is Helly Hansen an Expensive Brand?
In comparison to some designer brands like Saint Laurent, Prada, Gucci, or Fendi, Helly Hansen is not viewed as a “luxury” label. But it is a luxurious label that produces lasting outdoor gear and apparel of the highest quality.
What Types of Clothes and Accessories Does Helly Hansen Offer?
A wide selection of outdoor clothing is available from Helly Hansen, including jackets, coats, pants, base layers, and accessories like gloves and hats. The company also specialises in manufacturing industrial workwear, sports gear for activities like skiing, sailing, and hiking, as well as survival and rescue supplies.
Where Are Helly Hansen Products Made?
Generally speaking, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Bangladesh are where Helly Hansen products are made. Manufacturing facilities in Asia and Europe supply the raw materials and fabrics for the brand.
Is Helly Hansen a Well-Liked and Recognised Brand?
Helly Hansen is a well-known brand in the outdoor clothing industry.
Who Is Helly Hansen’s, Target Market?
Helly Hansen’s primary audience is athletes, particularly those who participate in snowboarding, skiing, climbing, and sailing. The brand targets a 16 to 24 year old audience with a “freeride attitude,” attempting to relate to their way of life and the reasons behind their participation in these sports.