If you are finding well-crafted and innovative boots like Marrell and you are brought up with the list of brands like Marrell where you can shop either in-store or online. We have sorted a list of Merrell competitors which would help you a lot to shop similar quality outdoor shoes at comparable or low prices.
Merrell: When? Where? What?
Merrell was founded in 1981 and headquartered in Rockford, Michigan, United States. Merrel takes no time to get fame and it becomes possible due to their high-performance hiking shoes. Within a decade, Merrell sold out almost 30,000 pairs of shoes in the United States which clearly gave you the idea of their popularity.
Merrel is owned and operated by the parent company of Sperry which is named Wolverine World Wide. Keeping the features of Merrell in our mind we have done the appropriate research and prepared a list of alternatives to Merrell and the list is given below.
Top 10 Merrell Alternatives & Similar Sites Like Merrell
Columbia:#1 On Our List Of Affordable Brands Like Merrell
Columbia is an American company that also owns and operates some other companies like Mountain Hardwear, prAna, and Sorel. This store also offers the best quality footwear and sportswear the secret behind their quality is the design, produce and sell under their own supervision.
Along with these features, Columbia is an affordable alternative to Merrell in most cases. In addition, they also offer a reduction in their prices which make them more pocket friendly.
- Founded: 1938
- Headquarters: Washington County, Oregon, United States
- Related Link: Brands Like Columbia Sportswear
- Hot Products: Insulated Downs, Shirts, Bottoms, Shorts, Shoes, Big and Tall Clothing, and Footwear
New Balance: A Century-Old American Footwear Company
New Balance comes up with a stylish collection of best performance shoes which is necessary to add up confidence in Athlete. To cover the distance of miles, New Balance prepares comfortable running gears for their challengers.
The authentic and well-crafted collection is perfect for every runner. Currently, due to Covid, New Balance stock is limited in some categories so we suggest you grab your desired ones before they get out of stock.
- Founded: 1906
- Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Hot Products: Running Shoes, Socker Shoes, Hiking and Trail Running Shoes
Keen: American Company That Never Compromises On Quality
Keeping the features of Merrell’s footwear in our mind, we suggest Keen to those who are finding waterproof comfortable shoes with the best grip. Also if you’re looking for sustainable and stylish footwear, Keen is a highly preferable option in the list of brands like Merrell.
Here comes the good news, you can get up to 50% off on their latest collection from men, women, and kids.
- Founded: 2003, Alameda, California
- Headquarters: Portland, Oregon, United States
- Hot Products: Water Proof Shoes, Hiking Shoes, Sandals, Laces, Socks, Slip-On
Salomon: Running and Hiking Footwear and Clothing For All
From trail running to snowboarding, Salomon brings comfortable, lightweight, and soft footwear for their customers. We have spent hours doing research and after that, we suggest Salomon as an alternative to Merrell.
Do you want to make your adventure better this time? we suggest you have a tour of Salomon and we hope you will find the comfiest gear for outdoor adventures.
- Founded: 1947
- Headquarters: Épagny-Metz-Tessy, France
- Hot Products: Road Running Shoes, Winter Shoes, T-shirts, Hiking Shoes, Skii Pants, Backpacks, Belts, SportsBags
Skechers:#5 On Our Listing Of Alternatives To Merrell
If comfort is your top priority while choosing footwear then Sketchers is our top recommendation for you. The innovative technology used to enhance their performance make them more superior.
For those who face some issues while walking, Sketchers has podiatrist-certified footwear that was produced after collecting 20 years of data and they prove the best in their category.
- Founded: 1992
- Headquarters: Manhattan Beach, California, United States
- Hot Products: Athletic Sneakers, Boots, Flats, Sandals, LaceUp, Slip-On, Training Shoes, Boat Shoes
The North Face: Free Shipping Without Any Restriction Of Minimum Order
The North Face has an amazing collection of Outdoor clothing and footwear. Although TNF did not fall on the list of affordable alternatives to Merrell, however, we assure you will be surprise and delight with their unquestionable quality.
If you are not too price-conscious, we suggest you to must consider TNF before making any kind of purchase decision. They have durable and reliable adventure companions for you.
- Founded: 1968, San Francisco, California
- Headquarters: Alameda, California, United States
- Hot Products: Rainwear, Insulated Downs, Softshells, Windbreakers, Pullovers, Casual Tops
Timberland: American Outdoor Footwear Producers
We suggest Timberland as a great alternative to Merrell with comparable prices. If you are on the toughest duty and want to shop work boots, the preferable option from our side is Timberland.
You will be glad to know, Timberland is working for a green environment and they pledge to plant almost 50 Million trees. You can get the benefit of sale offers live on their site, they ship to four continents(Europe, America, Africa, and Asia).
- Founded: 1928, Boston, Massachusetts
- Headquarters: Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
- Related Link: Boots Like Timberland
- Hot Products: Boots, Sneakers, Boat Shoes, Hiking Boots, Chukkas, Dress Boots, Waterproof Footwear
Crocs: Comfortable and Lightweight Shoes and Sandals
Are you looking for Merrell similar brands? Here is Crocs better option to shop for casual shoes. We are personally inspired by their classic and fresh clog in bright and funky colors.
For something to wear at work, they also have professional-grade comfortable footwear. We suggest having a tour of Crocs and we assure you will enjoy it.
- Founded: 2002, Boulder, Colorado
- Headquarters: Niwot, Colorado, United States
- Hot Products: Clogs, Sandals, Slides, Flip-Flops, Boots, Flats, Wedges, Sneakers, Loafers, Socks
REI: Gears For Outdoor Adventures At Great Prices
Although REI does not focus primarily on Footwears if you are looking for better brands similar to Merrell Hiking clothes, then undoubtedly, REI would be a better alternative for you.
We suggest visiting their site and shop to make your next outdoor adventure perfect.
- Founded: 1938
- Headquarters: Kent, Washington, United States
- Hot Products: Backpacking Packs, Baby Carrier Packs, Camp Kitchen Accessories
Patagonia:#10 On Our List Of Stores Similar Merrell
Patagonia is last on our list of clothing companies like Merrell. Are you looking for a sustainable alternative to Merrell that got fame for using ethically sourced materials? If yes, we suggest visiting Patagonia.
Patagonia being the designer of outdoor essentials serves their customers with fabulous quality. We hope you will never mind to some extra bucks to shop for environment-friendly clothes.
Either you have any shopping experience from the above list of alternatives or you know some better brands like Merrell, we suggest you share your experience in the comment section.
- Founded: 1973
- Headquarters: Ventura, California, United States
- Related Link: Brands Like Patagonia
- Hot Products: Jackets, Vests, Sweaters, Hoodies, Shirts, Dresses, Wetsuits, Fishing Gears